1. Click on the "Account" tab in the top right hand corner
2. Click on "Payment"
3. Click on the "Add credit card" button in "Payment Settings"
4. Click on the "Change card" button
5. Enter the new card number in the "Credit Card" field
6. Enter the the expiration date
7. Enter the CVC number
Replacing the credit card due to a declined charge
If you have been advised that a charge had been declined by your bank please follow the instructions provided above to add a new card. When you enter a new card the system will attempt to charge the new card for the outstanding charge.